Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 4/29!!! A Fabulous new collab...


Hello digiscrappers and happy Friday!!! Ahhhh, don't you just love Fridays? The weekend is ahead and for me it means being together with my family and nothing is better than that. And that sure is one great reason to scrap those memories with my newest collab that I did with the fabulous Eva Kipler - Better Together!!! Life is always better when you share it with someone else and this is the perfect kit to scrap those memories. Check it out! 

20% OFF through the weekend!!!!


And here's some gorgeous inspiration from our creative teams and the SM creative team!



Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great weekend!!! Have fun celebrating and captivating, treasuring and remembering! Hugs!

Yari

No comments:

Post a Comment