Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 4/15/11!!!

Hello digiscrappers! Happy Friday! Have you heard?? Ninth & Bloom is having their Bloomfest event and I am celebrating with a super gorgeous and very sweet grab bag and a 35% OFF SALE on my previous releases there!!! The grab bag is packed with four brand new amazing products all for only $4!!! Very versatile for loads of different style pages and all so very beautiful. Can't go wrong with this beauty! Celebrate those sweet moments with your loved ones, especially your little ones and scrap those memories with all the goodies in this grab bag.


See what's inside!:

 

 
 


And take a look at some gorgeous inspiration from my Studio Babes and the Ninth & Bloom creative team!


Thank you for looking and I hope you have a weekend ahead capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering. Hugs!!!

1 comment:

IvyRose said...

I would so love this it is gorgeous but unfortunately my top up and go credit card is not accepted by paypal :( :(

Post a Comment