Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 4/1/11!!!

Hello everybody!!! This month I am guesting at Ninth and Bloom and I am so thrilled about it!!! Yay!! I love Ninth & Bloom!

Today I have a new kit that I hope you will love as much as I do. I love the gorgeous colors that are muted and yet pop so beautifully! If you're gaining a fresh perspective or beginning a new chapter in your life, showcase those changes in a beautiful way. Versatile for multiple kinds of pages. Find it at Ninth & Bloom!

Starting Anew - 20% OFF Friday & Saturday!


And how about some gorgeous inspiration?



I also have 2 gorgeous stamped alphas hitting my home store at ScrapMatters!! Get them individually or as a combo! Check them out!

Chic Stamped Alphas - 20% OFF through the weekend at my ScrapMatters store!



I also have a new release as part of SM's new Mix a Kit promotion.

Carefree Tags & Metal Word Art - 20% OFF through the weekend!


Thank you for looking! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Keep having fun capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering. Hugs!

Yari

No comments:

Post a Comment