Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 2/18/11!

Happy Friday, digiscrappers! Hope you have fabulous plans for your weekend ahead. :) Today I have new release that I just love. I have wanted to write a short autobiography of me with photos on a photobook for my children which is the inspiration behind this kit. I hope you will love it. Gorgeous papers and embellishments, amazing textures, and beautiful patterns, everything you need to write your story.

My Life & Story: An Autobiography Kit - 20% OFF through Sunday!


Get the matching Add-on Word Bits to help you capture all the details for your About Me book or autobiography. Also 20% OFF through Sunday!


And here's some gorgeous inspiration from my Studio Babes and the SM Creative Team:


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful week ahead. Enjoy it as much as you can. Thanks for looking!

Keep having fun capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering. Hugs!

Yari

No comments:

Post a Comment