Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sneak Peek & Win my new kit!

Hey there all of you fabulous digiland dwellers! :) Hope you are having a fantastic Friday. I know I am! So glad it's Friday because that means that I don't have to wake up too early tomorrow because the kids don't have school. Woo hoo! However, I looooove the fact that they are in school and they are looooving it too. So fun! What's best, we got the teachers we wanted and requested for our children...sigh...so nice. They are excellent and I'm so glad..and lucky.

Say, speaking of being lucky, want to win my new kit before it is released tomorrow? Take a look at the sneak peek of what's coming tomorrow!

If you want to win this kit, simply go to my facebook page here and leave a comment under the post "Want to win my new kit". That's it! I'll choose a winner tonight. Good luck to all!

2 comments:

Sugirox said...

This looks wonderful.Loving all the stitches on the elements!Thanx for the chance.

ibshell said...

A d O r A b L e as always!!!! Woo Hoo! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to use this ;-)

Post a Comment