Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Studio Sprinkles Saturday 8/21


Check out the new products in the shoppe!
This week's new releases are 25% OFF through August 28th!


Summer in Hooville, last of my Hooville Collection and my new favorite kit of mine!


Hooville Collection featuring all of my Hooville kits.
Get 4 kits for almost the price of 2 while it's on sale!


And for those of you that were not able to get the Essentials Collection when it was given as a freebie, here's your chance to get the entire collection for one low price!

Have a great and terrific week capturing and celebrating, treasuring, and remembering!
Happy digiscrapping!

2 comments:

Shar said...

I came here for the Summer in Hooville, and left with the entire collection!! I love these little owls. In fact my daughter is wearing a skirt with owls all over it for her first day of Kindy. Now what kit to use to scrap the pictures, Little Scholar or Autumn in Hooville. Choices choices!

Tanya said...

Eeeeek!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to see those cute little summer owls!! Hooray! I am so excited you are back to designing Yari!

Post a Comment