$1 Super Deals and a Freebie!!!

Happy Black Friday everyone!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

First off, allow me to introduce to you my two new collab kits, Baby Love - Girl and Baby Love - Boy, which I made with the lovely Melissa Bennett! Check them out:




I LOVE how these kits turned out! And check out the QPs:

And now, have we, the Scrap Orchard designers, got a great deal for you this weekend! Scrap Orchard is having Farmer's Market where hundreds or products are on sale for only $1!!!! And believe me, you don't want to miss this because it only happens twice a year and it's only for a limited time!



Check out all my goodies you can get for only $1 each!!!

And to celebrate, here's a freebie for ya using my Button Nose mini kit! Hope you love it and that you keep enjoying your weekend! Hugs!



Click on the preview to download or click here

6 comments:

Leserlee said...

The collab kit is so cute! I was looking at the ellies and papers, and I had a hard time deciding what was yours, and what was hers. Good work! And those are some great deals for $1. I don't know how I'll be able to decide what to get. Thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful page.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Mad Em said...

What adorable kits! Thanks for the freebie

* Lee said...

This qp ROCKS!!!! Thank You So Much!! :)

Post a Comment