Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Do you have a little engineer? See what's new! :)

Hello you wonderful digiscrappers!! Happy Friday! I just LOVE Fridays because the weekend is here and I get to show you also my new releases! Today I have a little something that is perfect for your little engineer. The bright primary colors will work with photos of all the little engineers that you know. Elements include buttons, brads, clouds, a pile of coal, helicopters, banners, journal blocks, a railroad track frame, tickets, stars, steam...and so much more. A full alpha rounds out a kit that will appeal to the kid in each of us. All aboard the choo-choo train!!

20% OFF through the weekend!


And I also have a little add-on to go with it!



And here's some gorgeous inspiration from my Studio Babes and the SM Creative Team:



Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and to you all in the States - Have a great holiday weekend!!! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment