Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 1/14/11!!!

Hello digiscrappers!! I hope you are having a fantastic Friday and that you are excited about your weekend (which is hopefully waiting for you with some digiscrap time!). :) Today I have a new release that I think you're going to love!! Speaking of LOVE...

Love Me Do - NEW!! - 20% OFF Friday - Saturday!


And check out the gorgeous inspiration from my Studio Babes and the SM creative team!!


I'm going to keep it short this time because I have a toddler waiting to be potty trained! :) (fingers crossed) Till next time, have fun capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering. Hugs!!!

~Yari

1 comment:

ibshell said...

Wow! Every time I come here and think you've outdone yourself, you come out with a new package and do it again!!! You are so amazing!! Love you So much! xoxo

Post a Comment