Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 Sneaky Peekies!!

Happy Thursday everybody! Coming in here real quick to show what I have coming tomorrow!

First, I have a collaboration kit with the fabulous Amy Stoffel that is soooo useful and soooo cute! I love how this kit turned out! Here's a hint...it has to do a little bit with a holiday we just had here in the US. :) Check it out!

Next is a collaboration kit I made with the amazing Suzy of Suzy Q Scraps! I love this kit so much that I think any page made with this kit will turn out amazing. It's almost like you can't get away from it! LOL! Take a look (and check out a picture of me when I was a little girl, lol!).

And last, just a quick reminder that my 35% Grand Opening Sale at ScrapMatters ENDS TODAY! So don't miss it! And if you are planning on applying to my CT Call and haven't yet, the CALL ENDS TOMORROW! So get those applications in girls! I'm loving what I'm seeing!

Alrighty, will be back tomorrow to show you tomorrow's releases. They are both family oriented (love that!) and both so beautiful! I think you will love them too. Hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment