Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CT Call - THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

WANT TO BE A JADY DAY STUDIO BABE?!

A new year and I have only a couple of openings in my CT! Give it a go and apply cause as they say, "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!"



REQUIREMENTS:
-These openings are for guest trial positions for up to 2 months with the opportunity to be permanent after that! :)
-Create at least 1 layout with each new kit
-Post layouts in 3 galleries (Scrap Orchard, DSA, & DST)
-Post in CT Blog at least once a month
-Enable my designs through ISOs at DSA & DST
-Have fun playing with my schtuff! :)

HOW TO APPLY:
Email me the following information at jadyday@gmail.com:
-A little bit about you
-A link to your favorite gallery
-Your gallery username (including your Scrap Orchard username if you have one)
-List of CTs you're in
-Why you would like to join my team! :)

CALL ENDS: Monday, January 4, 2010

Replies will be sent to everyone. CT additions will be announced by Friday, January 8, 2010.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Scrap Orchard is down until Monday, so I can't post LOs there. I posted two new ones on my digi-scrapping blog though.

Michelle said...

I am so sad I miss this!! I check your blog quite often, but apparently I timed it wrong this time! :( I guess I'll have to check more often so I don't miss the next one. :)

Post a Comment