Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Mom's the word Freebie!

Hey y'all! A quick post here just to introduce you to my latest kit in honor of motherhood, mothers, and women, called "A Mother's Story" available now at PDP and DSB! Ever wanted to share your mother's or your own story through scrapbooking? What a wonderful and beautiful way to share your memories! Celebrate motherhood and share every mother's story, and every woman's story with this wonderful kit. Classic with a contemporary touch and so much fun, this kit is very versatile for all kinds of girly pages too! Take a look:


Here's my LO that I made with today's freebie:


Now come back soon OK because I got a great challenge soon for you. Thank you all and have a great one! Hugs and happy digiscrapping!!! Here's your freebie!

Sorry, this freebie expired!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Jessica said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love the red and the plant drawings that you did. It looks great!

Jen Jensen said...

I love QPs. Thanks!

Post a Comment