Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April Desktop Wallpaper Freebie

Hey all! Sorry that I haven't posted anything lately. Been working hard on our backyard, getting my son registered for Kindergarten, and well, all of that fun family life stuff. Anyway, hope you're having a great Spring so far! It's alright in my corner of the world. Below is your April Desktop Wallpaper that I designed using my Spring themed kit called Springdipity available at Polka Dot Potato. By the way, that's not my son's real tongue, it's a Mr. Potato Head tongue in his mouth. :) Yeah, we have fun around here! Enjoy and hugs!!!

APRIL 09 DESKTOP WALLPAPER
For 1280x800 {widescreen} click here

For 1026x768 click here

6 comments:

Mitchell 5 Family said...

thanks so much, I have been checking everyday to see if you had anything new!!! Love the desktop~!!!

Anonymous said...

Your designs are beautiful! Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Jen Jensen said...

very lovely. thanks :)

N.T. said...

Thanks, desktop calendars (for myself) are really all I do digi, but I just haven't had the time for even that- I've got 3 little kids too so this is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment