Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And we're back!!! With a great freebie too!

Hello y'all!!! So long no blog! :) Busy as always but this time I managed to make a freebie for you {one of my favorites!} and I hope you do love it! I made it using my newest kit called "Myself Inspired" {intro sale: get 31% OFF} which is great for pages that showcase anything that inspires you, and well, pretty much anything for that matter! :o) Take a look:


And, guess what?! I feel like doing a little give-away! That's right! If you guess the correct answer to my question, your name will be entered in a drawing to get the beautiful "Myself Inspired" kit free!!!

How to enter: You must email me at jadyday@gmail.com with your answer to the question below. I will stop accepting emails Saturday 11.15.08 {at 11:59 pm} and will announce the winner (and email the winner) on Monday 11.17.08! So hurry and enter to win!

Question: Name my top 4 favorite colors. If you guess right then you win the prize!!! So exciting!

And now, here's your freebie! Hope you love it. Let me know what you think of my new kit! Hugs!!!

{Sorry, this download has expired}

5 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Cute kit. How do you create so many of your elements. Your flowers are so real looking. Do you scan real stuff in, or what? Just trying to figure it out. By the way, you are my favorite designer. After doing the treasure hunt, I ended up with a lot of stuff, but most of it wasn't nearly as cute as your stuff. And now I have a lot of pink and blue paper too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

elizlom said...

I guess your favorite colors might be aqua, coral, brown and green. Thank you for the lovely quick page, I like what you named your kit, you go girl!

JMCS said...

Beautiful kit Yari. I need to go get it now. Hope you are well. Sorry I have not been by in so long, just been crazy-busy. Hope you are well. ;)

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

P.S. Your new blog design is AWESOME!

Hugs,
Jonni

Post a Comment