Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Vintage Florals Hybrid Collection - Part 5 Freebie

Well, here it is everyone, the last part of the Vintage Florals Collection featuring the "a" initial. Tomorrow Vintage Florals Collection - "a" Initial will be posted for sale here. Thank you again for your comments. If anyone decides to use the Vintage Florals logo, will you please send me a link to your blog so that I can see it? I would love to see it if anyone uses it. Also, here's your freebie (last part) for today (the Gift Tag and Gift Bag) but please know that for the gift bag you will need your own ribbon for the handles (paper handles break). Enjoy!!! And make sure you come back tomorrow for a whole new collection that I think you are going to LOVE which will be free too before it is posted for sale. Thank you!


{Sorry, this download has expired}

2 comments:

Lois B said...

THank you for part 5 - now I am going to see what I can create with all these parts!

JMCS said...

This is so great! I have really enjoyed this so much and thank you for sharing your awesome talent. I added you to my blog list of favorite creative blogs. Have a nice weekend. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Post a Comment