Vintage Florals Hybrid Collection - Part 1 Freebie

Hello! Here's my very first post here in my blog! Hooray!!!! I am really excited to share with you the first freebie {a note pad measuring 8.5" x 3.5" at 300 dpi and in png. format} part of my very first digital hybrid collection called "Vintage Florals."


The whole collection includes a graphic for a Note Pad, Card & Envelope, Recipe Card, Personal Blog Logo, Bookmark, Gift Tag, Monogram Label, and Gift Bag -- all featuring the "a" initial for all of you wonderful people who's names start with the letter A or just want to make a gift for someone who's name starts with the letter A. Each day except for Sundays, I will be posting a new freebie that is part of this collection until it no longer shows up on this page and goes up for sale. Here's your freebie!


{Sorry, this download has expired}

Thank you for stopping by and if you do care to download my freebies, please leave me your comments. ;o)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Leserlee said...

I didn't download the freebie, but I wanted to tell you that you are so talented and they are so cute. Just not my style, but then again, I never had much style. Keep up all the hard work. You are amazing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).

Bret said...

I think these are a wonderful idea! So versatile and just my style. Thank you!

Lee said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait till you get to the L's! Man, that seems so long away! LOL!! :D

Angela Beth said...

Sooo lovely! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

Fabulous! I just LOVE these, they are soooo cute. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait for more of your posts. ;)

Hugs,
Jonni

Post a Comment