Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from the Studio 3/11/11!

Hello digiscrappers! I was about to say that I hope you are having a great Friday so far and have a wonderful weekend ahead. Though those may be my wishes for you, I also want to say to anyone affected by the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan that my heart goes out to you and that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Today I have a new release for you in honor of St. Patrick's Day! Feeling lucky? Show off that good luck with a colorful project and let this kit help you out! Full of charm and whimsy, these beautiful papers and elements will take you from St. Patrick's Day all throughout the year. With a rainbow of solid and patterned papers, you'll have plenty of pieces to play with. Add to it the huge assortment embellishments including shamrocks, leprechaun, pot o'gold, and rainbows, as well as great basics like buttons, brads, flowers, ribbons and a full alpha and you'll definitely be feeling lucky!!

Just My Luck - 20% OFF through the weekend!


And please take a look at some gorgeous inspiration from my Studio Babes and the SM Creative Team:


Thank you so much for looking. Keep having fun capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering. Hugs!

Yari

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

So cute Yari!!! Love the colors and all the elements.

Post a Comment