Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New from Jady Day Studio!!! 10/29

Hello y'all! I hope this fine Friday is finding you well and ready to have some fun and digiscrap this weekend! And because I am gearing up for DSD (can't wait till you see what I have for you!), today my new releases are all Commercial Use! So if you are a digital scrapbook designer or just like to have fun with designer tools for your personal use or scrap 4 hire, then take a look!

CU Stamp Frames



CU Overlays 4 Me Please - Set 1



CU Overlays 4 Me Please - Set 2


And that's it for me this week. Now off I go to continue getting ready for my Halloween super weekend! If you celebrate it I hope you have a blast and hope you are safe! And remember, have fun capturing and celebrating, treasuring and remembering! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment