Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Winter in Hooville & a FREEBIE!!! - New!

Hey y'all! Well what do you see? Back-to-back week releases?! Yes, indeed! I've got a new winter themed kit in my shop and can I just say how much I love it?! This baby is full of beautiful wintery textures and items, all perfect for your scrapping delight! So may I present to you... Winter in Hooville! Check it out!

Get Winter in Hooville at 20% OFF from now through February 5th!!!

PLUS! Buy Winter in Hooville and get Winter in Hooville Quick Pages FREE through February 5th!!!

And check out the beautiful layouts my creative team plus some of the honey bees and AnnaBv at the orchard did to get your creative juices going!

Gorgeous, aren't they?!!! I love 'em!

And of course, to thank you for your visit here today, here's your freebie, a coordinating word art set that will go perfectly with the kit and truly showcase your memories on your wintery pages! Enjoy!!! Hugs!

Click on the preview to download or click here!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you for the great word art!

Tanya said...

Darling word art! Thanks!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

GAH!!!! The snowflakes, the owls, the tree, the flowers, plus, the WORD ART!!! I can't stand it!! Too cute!!!! I love Hooville so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Very cute kit

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

This kit is so super cute!!! I love the soft colors and those owls are to die for. I snagged the word are which is also amazing. Thanks and you and your CT are extremely talented ladies!!

Ree-Ree said...

I'm leaving a comment because Suzq Q said you was giving something away if we commmented on your blog! ")

Jenny said...

Every who down in Hooville
Was dancing and thrillin'
To a cool digital blog set...
That was really quite chillin'

OK, that's all I've got. I came to see what this digital scrapbooking is all about. It looks easy...do they hold up over time?

Post a Comment