Can I design? Freebie!

OK, y'all, can I just say "WOW!!!" There were over 1,000 downloads from my blog during the NSD weekend!!! OK, I'm impressed! Way to go guys! Don't you just love freebies? I did my share of hunting last weekend myself. Yay!

OK, here's a HUGE announcement! I applied to be on this year's "So You Think You Can Design" contest over at DigiScrapAddict and I got in!


And so, here's my first submission, a kit I called "Button Nose" {FREE FOR YOU- just click on image to go grab it!!!} and I love it!

CLICK ON IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD THIS KIT! FREE!
{you must register at DSA first to be able to see it!}
Please leave me your comments on there too! :) THANK YOU for your support!!!
Here's a LO I made with this adorable kit:


I just LOVE this page!!! And here's today's freebie for you, a QP I made with my LO using "Button Nose." Enjoy, go get yours and please comment. He he! Hugs and thank you! Wish me luck! :)

Click on image to download :)

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

katie said...

Thank you AGAIN!! I love your quick pages they are AWESOME!!

ashley & sundance said...

Love the QP! And went to DSA and got the kit too! Thanks!

Leserlee said...

There were so many kits there on DSA. I was amazed at some of them. Others though, I wasn't so impressed. I ended up downloading about six (I think). Yours is very cute though. I love the glitter brackets, and usually I don't do glitter (at least for me, although it works for Abigail). Good luck!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I really love this QP :) I have a 10 month old baby girl, and this page matches her personality perfectly. I'm so excited to use it! Thank you!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment