Shamrocky Lucky Freebie!

What's going on today in the digiscrapbooking world? Hope you all are doing well. I am doing great! And if you know me you know that I LOVE holidays. I'm not Irish by any stretch of the imagination but I am excited to serve up some cereal with green milk on the morning of St. Patty's Day! Well, that along with some other fun stuff I have planned. What do you guys do for fun on St. Patty's Day?

And of course, I just had to design a St. Patty's day kit called "Shamrocky Lucky" {and some add-on papers, and an alpha...} to celebrate. And all are on sale too! 25% OFF over at PDP! Take a look:
I will also be designing some fun Hybrid Printables to celebrate St. Patty's Day to the fullest. It'll be awesome! Hey, and thank you to all who left me some comments! I LOVE comments! They make my day. And here's your freebie, which since there's a lot of talk about 4shared having some issues I am hereby giving you guys a different link using MediaFire {which by the way my files are completely CLEAN}. MediaFire is great too. I will however go back when it's up and going safely again. Enjoy and hugs!!!

***UPDATE***: Apparently the link to MediaFire was not working {I tried it and it did not work for me although it was working earlier}. You may click on the picture itself and go to a new link in 4shared. I don't have any issues with 4shared right now. Please let me know if you do. :) Thanks for your patience all! Hugs!

{Sorry, this download expired}

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

jennifer.jensen said...

My family *loves* St. Patricks day as well. We usually go to the parade in SLC, Utah, rain or shine :)

Your stuff is *amazing*

Heather said...

Oh I love that kit! I would be a part of that family that goes to the parade in SLC. It is a fun parade to take your kids to, I mean some of the actual parade elements are lame, but you always get a good spot, they throw out lots of candy, its not too long, and the parade quota for the year is filled early! We have a party after and eat Irish stuff (like corned beef and cabbage sandwiches).
My immediate family-- we make green eggs and ham for breakfast. We use a lot of green food coloring that day (and the rest of the year it is the key to everything being "Incredible Hulk").

Mitchell 5 Family said...

I just picked up the kit at PDP. Thanks for the QP freebie!! I was so happy to open your blog and find a new design just in time for St Pats. I think we are going to do the green milk too on "Green Day". :)

Leserlee said...

We don't do much to celebrate, and I'm part Irish! We wear green, and last year, I put up my leprechauns that I made out of brown paper bags and paint. They are super cute, and last year they were the same size as Abigail. I love seeing your Theme Cuties in your kits. Can't wait to see what you do for Easter!

Lee said...

Hello, first TYFS!!!!

I don't know why, but for some reason the link for the download is not working. :(

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Lee said...

Thanks for fixing the link. :)

Melinda said...

Very cute. TFS

deb said...

Thanks for the St. Patricks Day freebie. Had a little trouble getting it to download but was persistent and it finally completed the download. Thanks again.

Post a Comment