Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Vintage Florals Freebie is Back!!!

Well, for all of you who used to love my Vintage Florals Digital Hybrid Collections featuring initials, remember how I said that I those would have to wait because I was experiencing computer issues? Well, this freebie is back, except....in a different way. Instead of offering each one with the initial on it, I am hereby giving you the entire collection with a blank space for you to add your own initials. This is easy to do. If you have digital software like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Arcsoft Photo Studio, etc. then you probably already know how to add your own initial by using the text tool. If you don't have digital software, they you can simply insert the images onto a word document, add your initial by using the WordArt tool, printing, and then cutting around the image {omitting all the black - black shows because these are .png files}. So here you go. I just wanted to give it to you because I said I would {even if it was eventually}. Sorry about the long wait. Take care all!

Hugs!

Here's your freebie!

{Sorry, this download has expired}

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! the collection is beautiful!

JMCS said...

Yari,

There are not words for how much you ROCK! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is one of my faves! Hope you are doing well and had a great Labor Day.

hugs,
JOnni

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

Thanks so much, ben waiting for these. What font did you use on the three you gave us (ABC). Might as well finish them up using the same font.

Thanks for all your sharing, much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. This really is lovely and will be very nice for us to make some lovely items. Your kindness is appreciated.

Suz :) said...

Just a little SHOUT out…to say thanks for this awesome share!! I gave you some..♥"Link Love"♥..here if you want to check it out. I gotta tell ya...I love showing off your stuff! Stay the sweetest…I’ll be stalking you!! hee,hee:)
Suz

Bree said...

This set is just lovely! Thanks.

Mary Ann said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. It is just lovely.

Post a Comment