Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In case you were wondering...Freebie

Well, in case you were wondering where the frames for the quickpage came from, yes, here you go... a new freebie...Safari Dreamin' Frames to show off all of your wonderful pictures in a beautiful way. 389 downloads for the quickpage, woo hoo! LOVED your comments, thank you so much. Oh, and before I forget, yes, my studio blog is now sporting a new look! How do you like it? Had tons of fun designing it. Hope you all have a great day today! I know I will...my mom's in town {yea!!!} Hugs!!!

Enjoy your freebie!

{Sorry, this download expired}

8 comments:

CarolW said...

Thank you for sharing, I love the frames.

Regiane Musa said...

Thank´s for sharing!!
Your job is great!
Regi Musa

JMCS said...

Lovin' it girl! The blog is absolutely fab and the frames are rockin'. Your designs are so right up my alley. Thanks for the AWESOME goodies. You are the best!:)

Hugs,
Jonni

roxined said...

Just found your blog.
Wish I could get the other downloads for this. So cute!

bECCA said...

ditto to what roxinred said. these are AWESOME!!! too bad i missed out on the others! thanks so much!

Shell said...

Just found your blog & your cute freebies. How do you get the past freebies? Thanks

Story Tellers Are We said...

I love these frames and only found your web today. Is there any possibility you will offer the safari dreaming kit again please??? Thank you for the frames.

MiYon said...

I love these frames and can't wait to use them. TFS!

Post a Comment